Friday, June 8, 2007

People to Pray for

This is a post about people I know that are really in need of prayer right now.... please pray for them if you would. Thanks!!!

Melissa Capra. Her and her family recently had to put Cocoa down and I know she was like a part of their family. Please pray for them.

Jonathan. Like I said in my last blog, he's leaving on Saturday for Kentucky for 2 weeks, so please pray that God would keep them safe.

Brynne and Adam. They are getting married in less than a month. Though I wasn't originally sure if they should get married, I feel like my opinion has done a 180. I think they have grown so much and they are absolutely amazing. Please pray for God to bless their new life together.

Kathy. I know she's had an incredibly heavy workload lately and that's gotta be kind of stressful for her and Rach because I know that Rach misses her because she doesn't really get to see her that often. So please pray for her.

My college roommate Sarah. She is also getting married this month and then moving to California. That's such a major change for her, but I know that her and Grant (who is a Marine), are deeply in love and that she has been waiting for this for a long time.

Aaron and Danielle. As most of you know they are expecting a baby, pray for them and this Huge transition from newlyweds to parents :).

And Me. Yesterday really took a toll on me. It was an extreme day, there was no in between. It was either something absolutely amazing was happening or it was something absolutely horrible.




Thanks everyone. All of your prayers for my friends are much apprecitated. :)

Love,
Mel

3 comments:

Daughter of the Most High King said...

In addition to these people I ask all of you to pray for Matt Taylor. Thanks.

KayMac said...

And Lord, thank you for Mel's new job!!

Daughter of the Most High King said...

And the people who prank call her ;)

Love you Mom!!!