Wednesday, February 22, 2006

The Search Continues

So I'm trying to figure out where it is that I want to go from here. I want to go to college. I think I know what I want to go for. I just don't know what college and when to start. Should I go to Eastern and start in the fall? Should I go to Henry Ford and start in the summer? Or should I go to Wayne County for a while just to take some fun classes? I really want to work toward getting out of college by the time I'm at least 24, it'd be cooler if it were sooner, but hey. I want to go to Cornerstone and live on campus, but it costs so much and it seems like it will be hard to make the move. I know I probably should though. But I could just stay here and go to Eastern with Mel. I'm just praying so hard for direction. I'm also praying that I can get this stuff with my credit cleared up. Well I guess that's really all I've got for now, gonna go make some updates on my myspace...

In His Hands,
Spears

No comments: