Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The Beginning of a Journey

I'm leaving in less than a week and a half. I'm starting down a road that I know will lead me to the places I need to be in life. Moving out, not just out, but away. It hard letting go. It's hard moving on. God is really doing a lot inside of me though. It's weird to think that it's comming up so soon. Like in two weeks from this very moment I will be sitting on the other side of the state, not for just a few days vacation, but I'll be there living... and I'll never be back to live in the downriver again. It's weird. Thoughts like those make me appreciate this place just a little more. I hung out with Lizzy yesterday, her and I talked about her coming to Grand Haven and getting an apartment and going to college with me at Grand Valley State. It's a really awesome idea and it actually sounds feasable. Kat is talking about moving out there too. If we got a two bedroom apartment for like 600 bucks or so, it would only be 200 bucks in rent a month... How INSANELY cheap. That would be amazing. Kat's leaving to pick up her mom from Vegas soon... which means she won't be here for the time I have left. That really sucks. I'm gonna miss her. We've gotten to be so close these last few weeks. I don't know what I'm gonna do without her. It's so weird to think I won't be able to just call her and hang out. It's weird to think that about all my friends. And I just want to put in here that I love Jt. He's so great. I hope we still talk like we do now after I move. He definately helps me to look at things with a level head. I thank him for that. Jon left. It was hard to see him go, but you know I'm starting to realize that was for a reason too. Even though I'm only realizing that in the very back of my mind. Things are moving very quickly, I have 5 days left at Bally's. That's so sad to me. I love that place. Sometimes it sucks, but I'm gonna miss it so badly. I'm going to miss my family a lot too. It's gonna be hard, but it's what I need to do. Well I think that's all for this post... Later...


Spearsy

1 comment:

KayMac said...

sigh...we will be here for you every step of the way...made my first contact w/ your front porch. can't wait to do that in person. love you my daughter (gosh, I hope your mom doesn't mind sharing you.)