Saturday, July 15, 2006

Aarrrggg!

Well, between money, friends, family, school and job issues, I see God's hands at work in my life. He is truely taking care of me. I am deeply in love with Him and I see that out of that love comes a heart that is just aching to serve Him in EVERY way possible. It's awesome to see His plan unfolding before my eyes. Every time I've started to complain the last few days, I've stopped and said "Okay back it up, so my life's not perfect? Have you taken at look at ALL of the AMAZING things that God has been doing?" And when I take a step back and look at this big picture I just have to praise Him.

Psalm 9:2-I will be filled with joy because of you. I will sing praises to your name, O Most High.

He just continues to awe me and take my breath away.

As for school.... We took our first test Tuesday. I took it and I was banking on just getting a C. I really thought I was going to get a D. But I said if I just get a C then I can make it up on the other 2 tests and get a B or C in the class. I could live with that. So he went through what the class got 4 A's, 6 B's, 9 C's, 6 D's and 4 F's. Well chances were if that many people got C's D's and F's it wasn't lookin too good for me. So the tests came back... I got a B+!!!!! I was ecstatic!!! A B+! If the other 2 tests are anything like that (which he said they are EXACTLY the same), then I am set. Yeah I just can't believe it!

At this point in the blog you've got to be wondering "Then what's the deal with the title?"... Well, I'm a dork. Lol. I went and saw Pirates 2 last night... It was AMAZING! (Dumb joke, I know) I just can't wait to see the 3rd one. I won't say anymore, for the sake of those who haven't seen it yet, but really, go see it.

Alright, I think I'm gonna take off and do some homework and then maybe head up to the beach for a bit.... later people


Meliss

1 comment:

KayMac said...

I felt the same way...I HATE cliff hangers!