Saturday, July 29, 2006

Just a short one

I just wanted to say that I saw my very first shooting star last night. It was amazing. It made me think. I guess things that are in our lives for just a moment have that effect on us, however long the moment. But when you sit and look at all those other stars, it just amazes you. The sky here is so clear. Lights aren't everywhere and you can see so many in the sky. I really love it here.


Ps... I know I forgot to say it in my last post, but I saw Brian McLaren speak last sunday night.... it was awesome. It definately made me do some thinking. I love God.

Also... a quote from Titanic... I know it seems random, but it's not...
"nothing to do but wait... wait to die... wait to live... wait for an absolution... that would never come."
Waiting seems to be the prominate thing in my life. Guess it's helping me to build patience....

Also... A shout out to my cousin Heather who turned 21 today and my best friend Mel who turned 20... I love you guys and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

2 comments:

KayMac said...

waiting..hard. not getting ahead of God...good. wink. love you, momma mac

mel capra said...

awwww thanks!!!!!!! i love youuuuu and i'll see you saturdayyyyy