Sunday, July 16, 2006

Psalm 8:3-5

Well, I guess I can write a quick word or two. I've been at Jumpin Java for like 2 1/2 hours now. I pretty much live here because of the wireless access. Plus the fact that I really don't have anywhere else to go. Today was actually pretty hard. I'd been doing well for a bit there and then today it seemed as though the week caught up with me. I cried for a long while, broke down in my room for a bit, but once I kinda regained my composure it was a little better. Though at some points, I have to catch my breath because I'm still hurting. I had a really good talk with a great friend last night and for a while today and he really just helped me out. It was really good to be able to put everything that is happening into words. And he gave me a peice of his mom's advice, which if you're reading this, really helped. It's weird because people have been giving me words of wisdom that apply to other cercumstances, that I've ended up applying to this one. "You won't get the answers you need until you ask the right questions." -Sarah Harrison. It helped me to re-examine what it is I want to know and I think I've starting asking the right questions. I love my God, and one of the most amazing things about Him is that He will listen to me, and comfort me in a way that most won't. And though I question Him, He is continually there when I need Him. He just captivates my heart. Alright, I'm off to the beach. Gonna walk along the shore and have a talk with the King of all creation.


Spears


Psalm 8:3-5 When I look up and think about Your heavens, the work of Your fingers, the moon and the stars, which You have set in their place, what is man, that You think of him, the son of man that You care for him? You made him a little less than the angels and gave him a crown of greatness and honor.

3 comments:

Luna Stellar said...

thats a very good quote.

Hope you are doing better.

it made me think...hmm..now I guess I have to update! ha

KayMac said...

Mel, it is all worth it to grow in intimacy w/ Christ. I am so glad that is what has been happening. Praying for you. Mom Mc

mel capra said...

dang that Sarah Harrison is pretty dang smart. i love her. and i love you.